Saturday, July 16, 2011

How would you protect yourself from getting raped?

I just discovered, well my friend told me they got raped. I got this tired sick feeling in my head and tried to forget what she has just revealed to me. But this got me thinking rape can happen to anyone, maybe me someday. When I walk around, it doesn't feel safe to go anywhere without going in a car. It's like there are rapists everywhere, you can't feel safe anywhere. That's what I thought when she told me the story. For some reason, when I hear the word rape, this means the end of the world. If I was raped, I think I would commit suicide. What are some ways to prevent getting raped? I am planning to always carry pepper spray with me nowadays. I've been so careless never thinking that bad stuff could be happening at any moment. We should be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment