Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Need help on my essay on lowering the drinking age ?

I have to right a 5 page research essay on loweing the drinking age but I cant think of anything more to tak about . I need enough to finish my last page so far its 4 pages. I talk about how at 18 you are consider an adult , like you can get married , vote, be charge like an adult , take loans out, serve the country, I also talk about how other countrys lower the drink age and it doesnt result in more drunk driving, and educating more on the issue as well as teens doing it as a rebellion so changing the law would result in less drinking.....I dont talk that much on being about to fight in war and being drafted by being 18 i just mention it.........if anyone has anymore ideas on that or anything else that i can relate it to please help.......

No comments:

Post a Comment