Sunday, July 10, 2011

How do i get him to like me back?

i really like this guy tom, we only met each other about two weeks ago on spring break. we went to the same wake boarding camp and we hooked up 3 times. we didnt have sex but we didnt everything else. He is about a year older than me, hes 16 and i really like him. He said after the first time we hooked up that we had to keep feelings out of it, because if we started to like each other then it would all just get too confusing because we live in different countrys. But now i do really like him, and i tthink he does actually like me to, but is trying to convince himself that he doesnt because he doesnt want to deal with how difficult it would be if we tryyed to make it work. So when i talk to him on chat on facebook he is just really vague and doesnt really want to talk much...which makes me sad cus i really miss him. So how can i flirt with him on facebook or something to get him to like me back? or to admit that he does like me in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment