Monday, July 11, 2011

I really need help on this. please answer. 10 points to the person with the best answer?

ok so I am 15 years old and my birthday is July 11th. I received this ticket yesterday. My court date is July 8th. We were pulled over because my friend went around a car in town and the officers received a complaint. They gave him a ticket for careless driving. They pulled us over when we were going to McDonald's. He made me drive cause he wanted to text somebody. Am i still able to get my license on my birthday? If not, when can i? Is there any way i can fight this ticket, and have a chance of winning? im not sure but i think i might be able to get my license on my birthday because they wouldn't have my permit suspended by then, then when i get a letter in the mail ill have my license, and my license will just be suspended. am i correct? also, how much will my insurence rates go up? i pay 200 every 6 months. Please help, thanks luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment