Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Should I give him an ultimatum because he doesn't want to compromise and I'm about to walk away for good.?

My fiance is in a motorcycle club which is fine with me because he loves motorcycles. our breakup was very painful. He begged and pleaded with me crying like a baby to take him back, he wants to marry me, etc. Now that we are moving towards getting married, I'm turned off because he goes to the motorcycle club every night and it's interrupting our family time. He comes home around 1 or 2 o'clock at the latest knowing he has to get up at 6 o'clock for work. I am to the point that I can careless about marrying him because no one is going to sit at home while he's at club meetings or anniversaries, meet-n-greets, etc. He makes tip money which is no money. He's quick to go and buy damn beer, snacks and **** for the club when he needs to be here with his family that he begged to take him back. He doesn't have a motorcycle so he do a lot of miscellaneous things like sweeping and cleaning for the next event. I can see him going to the meetings or whatever they do 2 or 3 days out of the week, but for the whole damn week! I'm not dealing with that. And to make matters worse, he's being late for work sometimes and it makes me really mad because he know he has to work but he chooses to hang out and drink. I and up to my neck frustrated with him because he needs to be more responsible and organized because he still doesn't get it..

No comments:

Post a Comment