Thursday, July 14, 2011

WHAT ARE HI8S INTENTIONS??? HE'S AN OLDER MEN!........................?

So I met this guy at the bar. I admit, he is a bit on the wealthy side, and he is out of my race as well, but I can careless about it because I like men in general! Also, the fact that he has money is flattering but it doesn't matter to me either. Any who, I'm a bit skeptical about him and his intentions. I'm 21, mixed African American nursing student/model and he is a 35 year old CEO Caucasian Jew. When we talk he pays attention to my every detail, from how I smile, to my laugh, and my over all funny, down to earth personality! I told him, the day I met him that i was celibate and that I have been for 6 months and I won't break that for anything or anyone because I respect myself and the next guy I have sex with will be a guy who accepts me for me HANDS DOWN. He seemed to respect that... Or so I thought.. We went out recently, and I dressed to the 9's that day... He couldn't keep his eyes off of me. We kissed, which Is fine but then he got touchy touchy., I had to tell him SEVERAL times that I'm NOT that kind of girl and didn't want to do anything sexual with him but he couldn't help but keep his hands on me.... He finally stopped and took me home. before i got out of the car, he felt and looked bad and embarrassed and he apologized and told me that I really am not that kind of girl, and that i wasnt a whore because an averaag girl would of had sex with him and received a shopping spree and money in return, but i'm not because i dont care about that! I RESPECT myself.... he finally got that fact that I wasn't like that. He also said I'm an honest and genuine girl looking for a sweet guy to accept me and cherish me.. To be honest, i can get whatever men I desire and many of then offer to buy me things and take care of me financially but I refuse! and he knows this too. Any who, after that day he still hit me up on my phone to the next day to conversate but i was skeptical of him so i didnt really say much to him. He even called me "babe" when he texted me. He is a really busy man but he always make time for me to say, "good morning", and check up on me.So my question here is what are his intentions?!?? I'm afraid that I might actually like him... I like the fact that he pays ALOT of attention to me and he even wrote down the things that I like, my favorite color, what I like to do, ect. He even checked my cell phone to see what guy I was talking to, 3 times!! I don't approve of it and I always snatch my phone back but he checks my messages to see who I'm talking to.. Any advice???

No comments:

Post a Comment