Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What do you think I should do.? ?

Okay well I have be dating my boyfriend for about 3 or 4 months and I use to go out with him every day until I got probation and now I can't even step foot on my front or back yard but now he has been really distant with me he will say to me I'll see you when I can and the only time I do ever see him Is when he comes to my window but now it's even worse he not only go out without me but with a bunch of careless people including other girls and he has a new phone and he told me when he was at my window man this ***** be blowin up my phone I don't no what to do I want to go out with one night just to see who he hangs with and what girls are there because I no it's wrong but I don't trust him at all help me please.?:/ (and knowing I'm on probation I can't even go out to see who's there or not it pisses me off alott)

No comments:

Post a Comment