Monday, July 11, 2011

Why do people call me a communism supporter for marrying a girl who's father is a police officer in vietnam?

People call me crazy and a communism supporter for marrying a vietnamese girl who's father is a police officer in vietnam. I couldn't find a vietnamese girl from the united states to marry me so my mother had to ask my aunt in vietnam to set me up with a girl in vietnam for me to marry and bring back to the united states. They found this girl for me who's father is a police officer in vietnam and people now are calling derogatory names saying I'm supporting communism. How the heck am I supporting communism when I'm just looking for a girl to marry ??? I could careless if I am supporting communism because as long as I'm married I could careless if I am supporting communism. I need a girl in my life and I need a wife and this is the only way I can get a vietnamese wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment